Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How long is a Flight from Monterey CA, to Houston Texas

How long is a Flight from Monterey CA, to Houston Texas?
Does any one know around how many hours the flight would be? also would it be best to rent a car for the weekend or take taxies? I'm horrible with Direction..Im going for work
Houston - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could probably find out the flight time by checking on expedia.. it would probably include the transfer time too. As for renting or taxis, I've heard the public transportation in Houston is very good, so I would consider taking taxis, unless you are planning on venturing out of the city.
2 :
It depends on what airline you choose. For instance, if you choose Frontier or United, you'll have a layover in Denver, whereas if you choose Southwest or American you'll have a layover in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you are lucky enough to find a nonstop flight from Monterey to Houston, your travel time will probably be less.
3 :
You will probably have to fly from Monterey to LAX which is about 50 minutes, then LAX-Houston is about 3 hours & 20 minutes. Once here, it depends on how much running around you want to do. Mass transit is almost non-existant here, the Light Rail really only runs from the Med Center through Downtown but there are busses. Houston is over 600 square miles and it took me a couple of years to find my way around (okay, not one of my strong points!) so finding your way driving may be difficult. I would recommend that you take taxis if you will only be here briefly. Oh, and try to get a hotel close to where you will be working.
4 :
I just flew back from CA, it took about 3 hours or something, but I had a layover in Phoenix. Since you said you were bad with directions, I'd take a taxi if I were your.
5 :
If you were to get a direct flight from Monterey to Houston it would be approx. 3 Hrs 35 Min. You can get flight times for airports all over the world at https://www.jets.com/
6 :
Not sure but a direct flight from Houston to San Francisco is 4 hours.

Search News